What is Internship?
WHAT IS INTERNSHIP?
Internship refers to an agreement wherein a student works with an organization to gain real time, on hands experience about the workings of the industry one is associated with.
- Internships are an ideal way to learn about how any industry functions.
- Internships can be both, paid internship or unpaid apprenticeship.
- Internship also offers you a chance to showcase and hone your skills to better prepare you for your first journey into the professional world.
5 Days or 10 days or 1 month or 2 months or 6 months internship
- Our 5 Days or 10 days or 1 month or 2 month internship program is designed to give the students a short but sure introduction to the corporate world. This program has been formed keeping in mind the time constraints faced by students due to their college timings.
- This 5 Days or 10 days or 1 month or 2 month internship program is a week long module comprising of various aspects that are deemed as must knows for anyone aiming to enter the Information Technology industry. Please get in touch with us to learn in detail about the program.
Interning with an organization immediately gives you an upper hand over the rest of your peers. You will have an actual understanding of how the corporate world functions and what is expected of you.
The main distinguishable advantage of internships over inplant training is that while interning, you will be exposed to a wide variety of topics and your training will not be limited to a single topic or area. The scope of topics covered during an internship is much larger.
AS A PROSPECTIVE
While selecting employees for an organization, prospective employers look for something extra in each candidate they interview. An internship is proof that you have undergone a basic training in the particular industry and this directly translates into savings for the employer.
This naturally gives you an edge over your peers and makes you stand out from the crowd. The knowledge gained through internship prepares you for the challenges that you are likely to face in the corporate world and also tells that you are ready to face them. The very qualities that every employer looks for in a prospective employee candidate.